Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hired A Garage Door Company To Fix My Garage Doors

A few weeks ago my garage doors wouldn't work. I knew I couldn't fix it myself so I started looking around for a garage door company to help me out. I hired the first place I called because they were friendly on the phone. However, when they came to fix it they weren't very personable and some may even consider them rude. But they were able to identify the problem and fix it for me.

I have had no problems with the doors since they fixed it. Their prices weren't very high either.

1 comment:

  1. Dealing with rude service technicians is always tricky; sure, they might not be very friendly, but if they get the job done, that's all that matters right? I've dealt with my fair share of surly repairmen, but thankfully I now use a repair company that is really good at what they do AND they are actually personable.

    ReplyDelete